High level instructions:
Here’s a bit more detail on how the Flipping Holder works with all standard and non-standard food pouches:
For Food Pouches
Standard Food pouches have the notched neck and are placed in the holder with the cap on:
- Insert closed pouch through bottom of holder.
- Pull pouch cap through front opening.
- Align pouch neck with the slot on the top of the holder.
- Push pouch neck securely into the slot.
- Remove cap and give holder to the child to eat.
Non-Standard Food Pouches have a solid, circular, or oversized neck and are placed in the holder without the cap:
- Remove cap from pouch.
- Insert opened pouch through bottom of holder.
- Pull pouch spout through front opening on top of holder.
- Align the spout, just below the threading, with the top slot of the holder.
- Push pouch neck securely into the slot and give to the child to eat.
For juice pouches and boxes, the use is even easier
- Flip over the empty holder so the bottom opening is now at the top.
- Drop in a juice pouch, or push in a rectangular juice box.
- Insert straw, and give to child.
Children hold the handles, can’t squeeze the pouches, and can eat or drink while they play!